Lexington strives to be the best possible employer at all times. This means that we go to great lengths to make Lexington a great place to work, a place where employees feel valued, nurtured and respected. Employees find fulfilling, meaningful careers here and enjoy being part of our family. For the second year in a row, Lexington was selected as one of the Albany Times Union Top Workplaces. In fact, we're the #1 Large Workplace in the entire Capital Region! In 2017, we were voted one of the Best Companies to Work For in all of New York State!
Our growing, innovative organization offers career opportunities in a variety of areas including direct support, health care, accounting, maintenance, transportation and management. If you are mature, compassionate and want to become a teacher, friend and/or mentor who supports and cares for people with disabilities, Lexington has the perfect job for you.
The Arc Lexington provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, marital status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable laws (“each a “Protected Characteristic"). This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
For Full-Time Employees:
- Medical Plan with Prescription Drug Coverage
- Wellness Program
- Dental Plan
- Free Employee Life/AD&D Insurance for you
- Supplemental Life/AD&D option for you and your dependents
- Supplemental Short Term Disability Insurance for you
- Supplemental Long Term Disability Insurance for you
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care
- FMLA/Military/Jury Duty/Bereavement Leave
- Tuition Assistance Program**
Compensated Absences –
- Lexington offers a generous amount of PTO (or Paid Time Off) annually.
- New York State Sick/State Leave
- Holiday – 10 paid holidays per year
For Full- & Part-Time Employees:
- 401(k) savings with company match
- Guardian Vision
- Employee Assistance Plan with Work/Life Benefit Resource & Referral Program
For All Employees:
- **Free Telemedicine benefit for employees and eligible dependents
- Free Flu Shots for employees
- Wellness activities and incentives
- Discounts with Shepard and Mirabito Oil
- Telecon Wireless discounts
- Free access to Fitness Connect Centers (available through CDPHP
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Food Co-op through Tri-City Foods
- On-line Defensive Driving Course – only $24.95
- Wade Tours – 5% discount
- Retirement Planning Assistance
- SUNY Empire State College – Discount during 1st term of enrollment
- Direct Deposit
*Employee must meet eligibility requirements. Benefit plans may be amended, revoked, suspendedor terminated at the Agency’s sole discretion. **Family Directed Respite Aides and Temporary Employees are not eligible for Telemedicine.